Welcome to myLife Psychologists
Clinical Psychology Alexandria & Sydney CBD
We provide specialist clinical psychology services to help you get effective results in a timely manner. Our team of highly-trained and experienced psychologists share a commitment to providing a professional, personalised and caring service.
We offer psychological assessment and treatment for children
. Our psychologists provide therapy for a wide range of issues
including anxiety, depression, stress, insomnia, grief, relationship problems, work difficulties, weight and eating issues, self-esteem, and alcohol problems.
At myLife Psychologists we only use scientifically proven treatments to help our clients make lasting positive changes. Our team
of psychologists have all completed an Honours Degree (4 years) in Psychology as well as specialist clinical training by completing a Masters or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (2 or 3 years).
We offer week-day appointments including after-hours in our Sydney CBD
offices (servicing clients from Surry Hills, Newtown, Redfern and the inner city area). Medicare and private health fund rebates are available.
Areas of Specialty
Our expert team of clinical psychologists are highly skilled in treating a range of issues, including:
- Addictions (e.g. substances, gambling, internet);
- Adjustment to life-stage transitions (e.g. parenting, retirement);
- Anger management;
- Bipolar disorder;
- Couples therapy and marriage counselling;
- Depression including antenatal and postnatal depression;
- Eating disorders including anorexia, bulimia, binge-eating and body image issues;
- Emotion regulation problems;
- Grief and loss;
- Health anxiety;
- Health conditions (e.g. IBS, chronic pain, chronic fatigue);
- Insomnia and sleep problems;
- Mindfulness meditation;
- Obsessions and compulsive behaviours;
- Panic attacks;
- Self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness issues;
- Sexual difficulties;
- Social and performance anxiety;
- Stress related to work or other significant life areas;
- Trauma and PTSD;
- Worry and generalised anxiety.
We have a range of specialist experience so feel free to contact us regarding any issues that aren't listed.